Gout Natural Remedy
What is the Gout Remedy Report?
- An easy to follow step-by-step gout remedy system, with the most comprehensive gout information available, including alternative remedies, treatments, and rock-solid prevention strategies…
- Available as a webpage or in downloadable PDF format (using Adobe Reader – a free program you probably already have on your computer) so you can read the report right away, without waiting for a book to arrive in the mail…
- You’ll learn the 7 Best Alternative Treatments available, as well as doctor-approved ways you can improve the effectiveness of traditional medical treatments…
- Detailed information on dieting and gout, including the effect of today’s “fad diets” like Atkins, South Beach, The Zone, etc.
- Resource links for further study, in case you want to see the medical journals and backing for our research
- A little-known, proven cure related to how you sleep – this shocking discovery could cure your gout forever… and much, much more!
|Product Name: Gout Natural Remedy Report|
|Official Website: www.outwithgout.com|
|Product Author: Joe Barton|
|Product Type: Downloadable Ebook-Pdf|
|Special Offer : Yes|
|Money Back Guarantee: 60 Days|
What Exactly Is Gout?
Far from the new disease on the block, gout has been plaguing people throughout history. Indeed, diagnosed for over 2,000 years, Gout is considered one of our longest-known diseases.
Throughout much of that history, gout was considered the “disease of kings,” primarily because it was thought to be a result of overindulgence of fatty foods and alcohol.
Modern science has shown us that—while such overindulgence can definitely heighten the risk of gout—anybody can be affected by the pain of gout.
Gout is a form of arthritis that often sneaks up in the middle of the night (we’ll explain why it usually occurs at night later – it’s the key to curing gout), suddenly attacking your joints with a deep, persistent pain.
Gout most often results when needle-like crystals of uric acid form in the body’s connective tissue or lodge themselves in the space between two bones (i.e., in the joints).
X-ray of a big toe with gout
These uric acid crystals inflame the surrounding area and lead to inflammatory arthritis.
This inflammatory arthritis is responsible for heat, pain, redness, stiffness, and swelling commonly associated with attacks of gout.
What are the Symptoms of Gout?
The #1 biggest symptom of gout is extreme pain, swelling, throbbing and heat in the joint of your big toe.
If you’ve never had gout before, you might not understand how easy it is for doctors to diagnose gout.
Your doctor can do a test for the presence of uric acid crystals in your joint fluid (by taking a sample of the fluid in the affected joint), but most likely he will recognize the unique symptoms to diagnose that you do indeed have gout.
Other symptoms of gout include:
- Multiple attacks of acute arthritis
- Arthritis attacks that develop over the course of an extremely quick time (e.g., over the span of 12-24 hours with inflamed, painful, red, and hot joints)
- Arthritis attack that affects only one joint; most often affecting the toe, ankle, or knee. The first attack of gout most often affects the joints of the big toe. In fact, gout is thought to affect the big toe of 75% of all patients during the course of the disease.
Additionally, the affects of gout can be found in other joints such as the elbows, fingers, heels, instep, and wrists.
Tophaceous Gout in left ring finger joint
Gout in the left wrist MCP joint – right hand is normal for comparison
If you experience any of the above signs or symptoms, it is very possible that you are suffering from gout. A visit to your doctor can quickly confirm if you are indeed afflicted with gout and can begin your process toward healing.
Who Gets Gout?
The most typical victim of gout is male, over 35, and at least somewhat overweight.
Gout affects nearly 1% of the world’s population. Gout is responsible for nearly 5% of all arthritis sufferers.
But anybody can get Gout!
Research has shown that 1 out of every 4 people with gout actually has a family history of gout…
While the genetic component is not currently fully understood, researchers are hopeful that such information will greatly impact the early diagnosis and prevention of gout in the future.
Because men tend to have higher levels of uric acid in their bodies to begin with, gout affects more men than women. However, after menopause, a woman’s uric acid level actually rises to be comparable to a man’s level.
In addition, age seems to play a role in the onset of gout. Men typically develop gout between the ages of 30 and 50. Women, on the other hand, rarely develop symptoms until they are 50 and older. Very few cases of gout have been diagnosed in children and young adults.
How is Gout Usually Treated?
When gout sufferers are experiencing acute attacks, doctors typically prescribe one of three types of medicinal treatments or a combination thereof.
Because of the many side effects common to these treatments, we urge you to consider alternative remedies that we will explain a bit later.
Typical traditional medical treatments include:
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Taken orally to provide relief from the inflammation and associated pain.
Regretfully, NSAIDs have no effect on the amount of uric acid in the body.
Many of these medications can have significant side effects including bleeding, stomach pain, and ulcers.
Most NSAIDs have a “top limit” effect. In other words, NSAIDs can only manage a certain amount of pain—beyond that top level, no matter of additional dosage will have any positive effect on the pain.
Taken orally or injected into the affected area by your doctor, corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory hormones
- Among the most common side effects of corticosteroids are a decreased ability of the body to battle infections and heal open wounds.
- Can also lead to the thinning of bones. For this reason, injected corticosteroids are not recommended as an ongoing pain management technique for gout sufferers.
- Serious side effects include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
As you can quickly see, traditional medicinal approaches carry with them numerous negative side effects. Only you and your health care provider can determine what course of treatment is best for your particular symptoms.
Is Gout Preventable?
Again, the answer is YES!!!
It’s important to know that, if you’ve suffered from gout once, you are highly likely to suffer from gout again. But the good news is, we are here to help you learn everything you need to know about treating gout, and then preventing it from ever occurring again.
Are there any effective Alternative Treatments to Gout?
The purpose of our website is to inform you of some highly effective alternative treatments and home remedies that have given gout sufferers a whole new optimistic outlook on life.
How can you find out more about alternative treatments and prevention strategies for gout?
I’ve taken the time, with the help of many researchers and doctors to create a brand new report for gout sufferers…
It has been called by others the “Gout Sufferers Bible” and a comprehensive system to eliminating gout.
Because there is SO much contradictory information on gout available on the internet, I took it upon myself to research gout and weed through the thousands of websites and books that talk about gout in one way or another.
Plus, I’ve done a scientific study of people with gout – thousands of gout sufferers tried my natural gout remedy system – so they could test the effectiveness of my report.
How to relieve gout symptoms in 2 hours flat
Do you want the secret to stopping gout pain once and for all?
After you see this, you’ll know exactly what to do so you can sleep like a baby, get back a pain-free, normal life, and enjoy powerful, natural remedies that really work — in as little as 2 hours.
Your time is valuable and won’t be wasted here. There’s no unnecessary information in this email, only 100% pure gout relief gold.
Picture this: it’s late. You’re sitting on the edge of your bed just about to turn out the light when there it is: a sharp, stabbing pain in your big toe, hand, or even your knee. Seems there’s nothing that will stop it and you’re in for another sleepless night. If this goes untreated, it can cause permanent damage to your joints.
Here’s what’s causing your agony…
Gout is a deposit of uric acid crystals onto your joints. They’re sharp and they stab ruthlessly into the joint lining.
Normally, uric acid is processed through the kidneys and is pushed out in your urine, but not for you.
Sometimes, uric acid levels are so high your kidneys can’t process it and this is where the trouble begins. The crystals form and they tear away at the tissue around your joints. This is what brings on the inflammation, pain, and redness.
The good news is you’re about to Discover How To Stop Gout in its tracks with natural remedies that you can easily get or ingredients you may already have.
Fortunately, all these proven secrets to relieving gout pain are in one convenient place. It’s called The Gout Remedy Report: How to End Your Gout Pain and Suffering Without Drugs and it’s available from Barton Publishing.
In this urgent report you’ll find out:
– Who’s at risk for getting gout and why (page 9).
– The top 3 signs that could lead to gout. Hint: even if you don’t have high levels if uric acid in your bloodstream, you still may be at risk (page 12).
– How just a handful of cherries can help knock out gout pain quickly by actually lowering your uric acid levels (page 22).
– What the 5 essential herbs are to dramatically help reduce uric acid, eliminate it (even the crystals), and get rid of inflammation (page 24).
– The 13 most powerful vitamins and minerals you should be taking right now (and how many) to fight painful flare-ups (page 29 – 30)
– How to safely cleanse and flush your system so your liver and kidneys perform in tip-top shape and help eliminate uric acid (page 33).
– What you should never, ever be eating or drinking with gout – and what you should be eating and drinking (begins on page 42).
Plus, there is so much more including secret recipes for making herbal drinks that cleanse and recipes for balms to put directly on the inflamed joint for instant relief.
Many people who’ve grabbed their copy of The Gout Remedy Report: How to End Your Gout Pain and Suffering Without Drugs have reported relief from the pain, inflammation, and suffering in as little as 2 hours. Plus, you’ll find out how to keep the pain from coming back so you can enjoy life again — even with gout.
End your gout nightmare today, while it’s still fresh in your mind. Click Below Now to learn more. There’s absolutely no risk to you. Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed.
- The Gout Remedy Report is cheaper than a trip to the doctor, even with most co-pay insurance plans…
- The Gout Remedy Report is cheaper than prescription drugs, which also have some terrible side effects…
- The Gout Remedy Report is cheaper than your monthly cable TV bill… which most people certainly don’t need – but choose to spend because of the convenience it provides. But in this case, you DO NEED this remedy – because you won’t find this information anywhere else!
- The cost of the report is a painless drop in the bucket compared to the mountain of medical bills you’d otherwise have to pay for over time… not to mention the pain you’ll avoid. Remember, our report is going to give you a lifetime resource so you never have to suffer from gout again!