Vinaudit – Vehicle History Reports
What’s inside the vehicle history report?
The vehicle history report compiles all available records related to your VIN into a single report. It includes:
- Detailed vehicle specifications
- Current and historical title records
- Reported odometer readings & issues
- Checks across 60+ potential title brands
- The date and entity for title brands present
- Records of total-loss reported by insurance companies
- Records of salvage reported by junk and salvage yards
- Records of open lien reported from major banks and lenders
- Records of impound & towing events
- Records of export outside the United States
- Records of sale of vehicle in eBay auctions
- Records of vehicle theft reported by insurance companies
|Product Name: Vinaudit – Vehicle History Reports|
|Official Website: www.vinaudit.com|
|Product Author: Vinaudit|
|Product Type: Online report|
|Special Offer : Yes|
|Money Back Guarantee: –|
Where does the data come from?
The vehicle history data is primarily supplied by the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS). States, insurance carriers, and salvage yards are required by federal law to report data to NMVTIS. According to NMVTIS, their data providers include over 9000 insurance carriers, auto recyclers, junk yards and salvage yards and their database includes over 40 million salvage or total loss records. Outside of NMVTIS,VinAudit also aggregates data from other government agencies and industry partners to provide a comprehensive view of the vehicle’s historical events.
More on Data Sources
How do I get a report for my vehicle?
You can begin by running an instant lookup on your Vehicle Identification Number.
|What’s this?||Example: 1VXBR12EXCP901213|
If the initial lookup succeeds, you will be able to order the full report. The full report is delivered instantly after purchase.
Sample car report